my dog is named Lucky
and sometimes he escapes from our house, so we have to go get Lucky
and sometimes it’ll be dark out, and we’ll be up all night to get Lucky
- How bodies decompose
- Wilderness survival skills
- Mob mentality
- Other cultures
- What it takes for a human to die in a given situation
- Common tropes in your genre
- Average weather for your setting
i can’t tell if i’m an asshole or not when i get pissed off seeing crochet in the knitting tag.
This is important. Stop big cat hunting. This literally is making me cry.
The way the lion tries to shut out the light…
:Why would you shoot it?
I love how on Hannibal there are no limits to the kind of fucked-up shit that could happen to people, but the show makes sure...
the waiter at olive garden has been grating my cheese for 6 hours now waiting for me to say when. customers are screaming. three...
Maybe I should do the Boo Radley Challenge where I stay in my house for 25 years and never leave
- “there’s literally nothing stopping you [from doing this thing that costs money]”—
people with money. only people with money
travelling the world,...